Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome!!

Well, this project has been a long time coming and here's hoping I can keep up! I don't know about you, but I've spent years trying to score the best buys online by scouring the web and checking several dozen websites at a time for the best codes, coupons, sales, deals, and steals. I've often thought about compiling all of this valuable information in just one place, but it seems like such a huge undertaking. Well...oh, well.

I'm shopping obsessed and bargain obsessed and I feel it's my duty to womankind to help you score the same deals I do. Whether it's Sample Sale Sites (my newest love), current codes, in-store bargains, or what's hot on Ebay, I like getting the most bang for my buck and I'm sure you do, too. My inbox isn't clogged with the emails from every single store I've ever patronized for no reason! If there's a bargain to be found, I need to know about it and now you will, too!

A note about the title - wtf? Those of you who took high school French might get it. For those who don't, it's French for Cheap Fashion. Because everything sounds so much more elegant and has a little more snob appeal when written in a Romance Language. So, there. Welcome. I look forward to sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment