Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SAKS Off Fifth 30% coupon!!! (and other stuff)

Gucci Driving Mocs - $149.94, down from $395
Have I got some mid-day deals for you!  I've been stalking these Gucci Leather Driving Moccasins at DSW and they're down to $149.94 (from a retail price of $395) and now available in a virtual rainbow of colors, both leather and patent.  I don't think it's going to get much better than this, so jump on these now!

Ok, I won't make you wait any long for that coupon you're scanning the text for.  Take 30% OFF any one item at Saks Off Fifth Stores.  Make sure to read the list of exclusions - it can't be combined with any other offer (or sale), but this is a rare deal indeed from Saks!  The coupon is valid through September 14.

I have a $10 off $100 purchase code for sample sale site Hautelook - enter code PSW10OFF100K.  I'm not sure about the expiration date on this one, but it should be good through Sunday.  Betsey Johnson, Lodis, and Landvar jewelry are on for tomorrow; Lucky Mag Accessories tomorrow beginning at 1; and TART Blowout (always insane prices during the blowout events) on Saturday.

Last, but not least - you guys love Yoana Baraschi, right?  I know I do.  You may have seen her designs at Anthro, but you can shop direct and save 25% on her website through the end of the week with code YBDEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment